|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Max Flow Rate||34000l/hr|
|Usage/Application||For transfer & dosing applications|
|Size||13mm - 55 mm|
|Maximum Discharge Flow||5l/h to 13,000l/h|
|Discharge Pressure||10 Bar|
|Material||Hose Material NR, EPDM, NBR (food) and Hypalon|
|Operating Temperature||80 C|
|Installation/After Sales Service||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
NETZSCH PERIPRO Peristaltic Hose Pumps are designed for excellence resistance to aggressive & abrasive media with heavy duty construction using Larger rollers for longer service life. They cover a flow range of 5l/h to 13000l/h and are ideal for dosing applications for all types of abrasive, corrosive, viscous or sensitive media with delivery pressures of up to 10 bar.
In the PERIPRO peristaltic pumps product family, we offer hose pumps. This product is available in three different versions: Industrial, chemical, and food.
o Main features:
1. Gentle pumping with no rotating part in contact with the medium causing no damage to shear sensitive products.
2. The pump can rotate in either direction by simply changing the motor rotation. Pipes can be emptied after use, by just changing the direction of rotation.
3. The capacity is constant and is not effected by the working pressure. There is no slip, so the pump can dose at variable pressure applications with high accuracy/repeatability.
4. Maintenance costs involves changing the only wearing part, hose and the small amount of lubricant at the bottom of the casing. It is very easy to change the hose in site with only a short down time.
5. Hose Pump can run dry indefinitely without any damage. No lubricant is required for rotating parts.
6. Due to the Working Principle, there is no need to use any valves. Products that creates problems with valves are perfect for hose pumps. Eg: Latex based fluids or sticky coagulants.
7. The hose is closed statically and don’t need any rotating sealing system such as mechanical seals. Ideal for sticky or coagulating fluids.
o Technical specifications:
Flow range (continuous): 5l/h to 13,000l/h
Max. discharge pressure: 10 bar
Max. temperature: 80 °C
Inner diameter: 13mm - 55 mm
Hose material: NR, EPDM, NBR (food) and Hypalon®
Connections: AISI-316, PP, PVDF (PTFE)
1. Abrasive products: Lime milk, activated carbon, sludges and slurries, among others
2. Corrosive products: Sodium hypochlorite, ferric chloride, hydrochloric acid, etc.
3. Viscous products: Water-based glues, greases, creams, resins, etc.
4. Delicate products: Latex, polymers and flocculants, food products, etc
o Advantages of NETZSCH PERIPRO pumps compared with peristaltic pumps with shoe technology
1. Energy savings of up to 30 %
2. 90 % less lubricant required
3. Ease of hose replacement
4. Wide range of operation
5. Low starting torque